Presented by Laura Kaufman, MBA
Beautifully Renovated Victorian-Style Home in Thriving Hayes Valley
656 Hayes is a beautifully renovated penthouse condo situated within a gorgeous three-unit Victorian-style building. This generously-sized two bed/two bath home is bright and airy, illuminated with an abundance of natural light. Features of this lovely Hayes Valley home combine classic and modern detailing including in-laid hardwood flooring, soaring ceilings, tall windows, decorative wainscoting, stained glass accents and skylights throughout.
The light-filled living room with a decorative fireplace and tall windows is open to the bright dining area and the remodeled chef’s kitchen, which features stainless steel appliances (including a BlueStar range), ample cabinetry and a skylight that opens the space to a touch of nature. The first bedroom features an extra-large closet, while the private and bright master suite at the back of the home enjoys windows on three sides, an ensuite bathroom and a large sky-lit sun room, perfect for a home office or sitting area. Enjoy two remodeled bathrooms, each with glass shower enclosures. The home also features in-unit washer-dryer and 1-car leased parking nearby.
Indoor living is extended into the outdoors with a phenomenal walking-neighborhood (Walk Score 99!). This amazing Hayes Valley location is within walking distance of everything imaginable with a variety of transportation options nearby including multiple corporate shuttles, Muni and Civic Center BART. Open green spaces are found across the neighborhood with the Hayes Valley Playground across the street, Patricia’s Green 1.5 blocks away, and the renowned Alamo Square Park also nearby. Stroll to gourmet coffee, grocers and a spectrum of fabulous bars and restaurants within blocks! Also, enjoy easy access to nearby Japan Town and the Divisadero corridor (Bi-Rite!).
- Top floor of a handsome 3-unit Victorian-style building
- 2 spacious bedrooms, 2 remodeled bathrooms
- Huge master bedroom with versatile sky-lit sitting area
- Light-filled open floor plan with soaring ceilings and tall windows
- Multiple sky-lights and lovely period details
- In-laid hardwood floors throughout most of the home
- Sunny, open living room and dining room
- Deluxe, sky-lit remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- In-unit laundry
- Building renovated in 1982
- HOA dues only $220 per month
- 1-car leased parking nearby $375 per month
- 99 Walk Score! Stroll to cafes, restaurants & shopping
- Easy access to parks, Muni, corporate shuttles and BART